Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas eve and Christmas

Christmas eve started off with the temperature dropping. But it doesn't really matter because its all about staying indoors with the family, eating and getting gifts. My Christmas eve was at my Aunty's house, and we had a sleepover. When the clock strikes 12, it was time to unwrap the presents, then we would all stay up till 3 playing board games. This is Christmas.
This dog, who i am totally in love with because of its goofiness. Honestly, i think i lost my first french kiss to this dog.

Id like to shout out "Merry Christmas" to you all.
Hope you got the gifts that you wanted.
I ended up getting clothes, cosmetics and an ipod touch which i would like to quietly complain that it wasn't the one i wanted. I'm putting ebay into serious thought.

My Christmas was great, it was the whole family getting together at my cousins for dinner, and then later on, we spent 2 hours taking family portrait. Its 1am now, and i still got to pack for my trip tomorrow morning to San Antonio.  Good night 
I wore this dress to Christmas, it was cold, but i was mostly indoors.
This dress really reminds me of GossipGirl, how Blair gave Jenny the blue dress.
It was roughly the same colour. From Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment