Saturday, March 19, 2011

How It Really feels

For all you haters out there, right now would be a good time to punch me in the face.

Today i went to the dentist up in Blacktown to get two of the teeth pulled out for my braces. The orthodontist gave me an option to either pull out four teeth, or wear expanders for 4-6 months. My opinion, an extra 4-6 month of suffer? I rather just take a shot and PULL them OUT! getting a tooth pulled out is on my list of "things i must do before i die". Ive asked many people how it feels when i tooth is taken out, and all their stories are different, I'm human and I'll tell you how it really is.

My story:
Sitting far back, hiding behind those shades, i was a bit scared, but at the same time excited. The typical dentist told me to relax, if i was anymore relax i would be dead. He sanitized my gums, and took out the needle of anesthetic. SERIOUSLY injecting the needle hurts, as if a bull ant biting. The numbness just starts to spread, spread like cancer. And i think i got a total of 3 needles. He told me to rinse out my mouth, already there was blood. I laid back, the dentist asked if i was ready. Oh hell yeah, Im fully tabully ready. And pulled two tooth out, and i didn't feel a thing. It doesn't hurt. Now I'm stuck with this numb face with bleeding gums. My supportive father repaired duck soup for me.

Wish me luck, i have to go through that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment