Sunday, August 21, 2011

BonFire

How has everyone been? No, i haven't forgotten the fact that i have a blog. You know, the same old cliche reason, "I've been so busy".

I think im slack for laughing but  in science the other day we were having a practical testing different metals and their reaction with HCI. My science teacher Miss Ashfaq thought it would be interesting to take out an alkali metal (sodium) and put it in water. Sodium reacts exothermically with water. At first she put a pea size amount that caused a small reaction, which was boring. Then she pulled out another piece which was really big and put it in the water, there was a huge flame in the container of water, she hesitated and put it under the sink (we were in the classroom BTW) a normal instinct was to quench the fire with water so she turned on the tap. LMFAO, IT FUCKING EXPLODED!! IN !! HER FACE!!
I think I’m the only person who finds this funny, and i think i like her a little bit more now.

Anywho, today was my grandfather's death anniversary, such a sad occasion but such a gleeful party. I just got home and took a shower. Looks like im staying up waiting for my hair to dry. I personally don't like using the blow drier. 

There was a bonfire there. Which i really like. You know how i enjoy sitting around and socializing. Ps. I took a picture using my phone camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment