Monday, September 26, 2011

Jack&Rose

If its raining outside, you will find me inside. Though, the last few days of term 3 was a bitch. The sun rays were hotter then ever. Its only the beginning of spring and it had already hit a 31 degrees day. It just makes me think "If its already hot like this, can you imagine summer". As it got hotter, i know the intimate days with the heater and I are almost over. But thank god I didn't put it away and sent it to the garage just yet. Its cold today and i need it. I tend to mention about the weather alot, I'm not sure why. I guess, the weather really does make an impact on me. Pathetic fallacy?

The first days of holidays well spent at home. I know its bad for me, but living off cups and cups of caffeine. I find myself laying in the middle of the night wondering why i cant go to sleep.

Been keeping myself interesting, by books and movies. 
Holiday reading is to complete "catcher in the rye" as well as these three fun books/mag.


A new addition of life in my room. I would like to introduce you to my two Siamese fighting fish (Betta fish). I call them Jack &Rose. When i first got them, i thought it was okay to put a male and a female together, to my surprise after coming out of the shower, they were head out fighting each other. Both charging 100km Per/h at each other.  First instinct was to run to the kitchen and pull out a chopstick to separate them while dad finds another tank. So much for Jack & Rose, perhaps, Tom and Jerry? Edward and Jacob? who knows.

As they are peacefully in separate tanks, i wonder if they get lonely? The male one, is in my room, its fins are more dazzling and i just want to keep it all to myself, selfish i know. I would have went to the red Siamese fish, (red is my favorite color), but i didn't get to pick them. These will do just as fine. I've never been so interested in fish, ever since i got these babies.




No comments:

Post a Comment