Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Young, Wild & Free

So... where to start? Monday was a pretty wild day.
Had a celebration of my birthday with my friends. 

To begin the day we went to Yumcha for brunch. Then headed off to parra westies and wondered around for a few hours. At 3, we all met up at the station and headed back to my place. While walking back home, it started sprinkling, than in a split second later, buckets started pouring down. It was torture at the time, but when i think about it now, its pretty hella funny. It always happens to rain on my birthday, this has got to be the second consecutive year. Got home, dried up, slipped on comfortable clothes and chilled out.

For dinner, we had lasagne, pasta, salad and garlic bread.  
Once it got dark, Christmas lights were on, candle lights were lit, and secrets were shared.
We watched a chickflick while dipping fondue.
Snacked on sushi.
And ended the day with a crying session.
Can i say , it was a very interesting day/night.

Unlucky me, Leyla stayed for the night.
Spent another interesting day with her. 
Woke up, went for coffee. Had lunch. Made cookies. And watched a movie.
Quick story: When walking home from cheso square, Leyla an I were getting super paranoid about getting grabbed. A black car with a man in it pull onto the side of the road to were we were walking. We tried to look ugly as possible. Leyla started to talk retarded and was limping, I turned to Leyla and said "So, the doctors just told me i have AIDS", the car drove off. Coincidence.
When taking photos, cars would not stop beeping their horns. One car actually stopped to pose for a picture. Oh my gosh, A white van pulled over to my house, Leyla and I was shitting our selves for a second. Turns out, it was the deliveryman needed to give me a package.
And some morning webcam shots, while waiting for others to arrive. 

Dress: F21
Earrings: Sportsgirl
Necklace: Bevilles
Shoes: Ninewest

No comments:

Post a Comment