Monday, April 11, 2011

Holidays just began.

School is finally over, and I'm on my first break. This term went by pretty fast but hectic, and i really needed a holiday. I said to myself last night "Girl, your gonna wake up tomorrow morning, get out of bed and go for a jog". I woke up panic attack when i realized  it was 10:30, and i didn't even sleep late last night. Must mean I'm really lacking on sleep. 

My last day of school was very pleasant, it was one of my best friend's 14th birthday. We celebrated it at school because she was had to go to Vietnam the day right after. Leyla and I bought her a cake from cupcakes on pit, and a huge bear (Mr teddy from Mr Bean). The cake was a huge pain in the ass, because it never occurred to me that a cake like that i was suppose to book it 2 days earlier. I only booked it the night before. But it all worked out. 


Way to spend my first day of the holidays was pigging out at home. 
Consumed 2 mugs of green tea, while rewatching my favourite movies.
  • 500 days of Summer
  • Letters to juliet
  • How to train your dragon
 Will try and blog more this holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment