Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sydney Royal Easter show 2011

Today, i woke up before the sun, Its been a while since. I really need to fix my holiday habits.

Yay, Easter is soon. Im a proud to be a Sydney-sider because we have the Easter show every year. This year was pretty much the same as last year, which is the same as all the other years. Gladly,  I went with just my besties (girls) which means no boys to distract us and waste time and giggling, la di da crap. We managed to go most pavilions and shops.

A few photos to share:

First photo was of "cheese on a stick". Honestly it the most genius invention ever, its freakishly delicious, and you would have no taste buds if you said it was disgusting. Second was of "chips on a stick", its basically a potato slinky deep fried.  Funny how most carnival foods are on sticks. 










We went to most of those farm places, except for the pigs and goats, because they will probably stink the most. The chicken place, was hilarious same with the lama. There's always something with Lamas that make me crack up.



Out of all the things i bought today:
  • Hand made necklace with my birthstone (turquoise).  $30 The man who made it for us told us some amazing stores as we watched him handmade our necklaces. He won an award at the Easter show, and let us take a picture with him. He is one of the nicest people you have ever met, and he has came all the way from Queensland to work at the Easter show.
  • Horse shoe for my father, since i already have one. $6 They are so cute, i always get one every single time. Usually on exams, I always put it on the corner of my desk, and teachers would always stop to touch it.
  • Bee wax scented candle. 3 for $35, which i kind of forced two of my friends to  buy one as well, and i love them for it. They scent is quite strong, but they smell so good.
  • Typo lanterns that my sister bought me, I specifically ordered flowery ones but she still hasn't learn to listen.. Now i don't know where to put them in my room.
  • And of course ripped off food and water through out the day. Things on sticks, and lemonade. 








Firstly, I'm not a chink, It was obviously a very sunny moment, when the sun was setting. Took the photos right outside the showgrounds when we were about to leave. Leyla and Karen were have their late lunch/ Pre dinner, and Sally and I were just waiting, so might as well run around and do some shots. Its been a while since. 

What i wore:
Dress: Handy down from sis. Priceless
Jacket: ValleyGirl $50

Necklace: Diva $15
Shoes: NewYork and company $30us
Bag: Guess store $60



Really exhausted, and my legs hurt. 
Going to sleep good tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment