Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Clumsy

Didn't realized how much of a cluts i am.
For the past few days, Ive been getting all these cuts on my hand.
Broke another glass cup when i volunteered to wash the dishes .
My index finger, i got three cuts from metal tech.
And a deep cut on my thumb from VISUAL ARTS
haha when i told my friends that they were like "Is that even possible?!"

How the story goes (with exaggeration)
We were all happily doing lino prints.
and my favorite part was to do the carving on the linos
I was carried away and was talking like crazy, and jabbed one of the tools
into my thumb, it hurt and i screamed. All the attention was on me.. Oh yeah 
So i ran to the tap to let my thumb run in running cold water to numb the pain.
Walked back to my seat looking all confident (its probably just a little scratch)
"Loan is your thumb bleeding??"
"Nah not at all, didnt feel a thing"  *looks at my thumb*
Not good, blood , alot of blood
Teacher ran to me holding my hand up,it looked weird
Does anyone have a  band-aid? or tissue? I felt so loved <3

Walked home a different way with Daniel ma,
we bumped into the park and start playing.
Hahha the swings, we were playing this game, 
He pushed me, while i try to take of my jumper.
he wouldnt stop pushing, so i couldnt get off
i made a jump for it when the swing was a 75 degree angle from the ground.

I walked home, and a dog followed me.
"hey Lien i bought a dog home"
"what the %^&*"
Dw its gone now, GONE IN A COOKING POT that is.
JKING

My package came today
I bought something online for charlee and my lil cousin
why? because i was bored and they wanted it.



No comments:

Post a Comment