Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer breeze

For the millionth time, id love to scream out again
"THE WEATHER IS SO NICE TODAY!"
I got excited everytime it was recess, lunch or when we change periods
Even though we are on out last month of winter.
Today felt so much like summer.
and im worried because if today was that hot.. imagine summer...
chiet roi

Can i say? im such a cocky bitch
At the moment im doing metal tech,
I was cutting my metal brooch with the piercing saw
a boy said to me "Hey your gonna cut your finger"
Me being soo conceited and said "PSHH nahh im too good"
halfway cutting, blood out of my finger was leaking.
I washed the blood of and it was a deep deep cut
it was stinging the whole day. LOVELY

YOU MAKE ME WANNA SAY oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
My lovely french group finished our assignment today
leaving two weeks ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment