Saturday, August 7, 2010

effen hell

Pissed like hell, and i'll friggen kill the next thing that moves.
My leg is burning like hell from his scratch my evil sibling gave me.
My throat hurts from yelling

Heres the story.
In my sis's room she happens to have this wardrobe thats been rotting
and its filled with old clothes. (she keeps saying shes gonna clear it out)
And i thought i should go through to hunt for some vintage clothes
I found this gorgeous blazer. I tried it on, moved my ass around in the mirror
add some re-touches on the blazer. *sighed* damn it pretty.
after looking at me, she decides and labels the blazer HERS
Literally we had an hour of tuggle war on it and i threatened to cut it 
then burn it. My room was trashed, all this commotion ended by:
my camera getting slammed against the wall and her laptop was damaged

Wanna see my scratch? aw thats hot
 Anyways on the bright side ish?
Before tutoring, i went around neeta city looking for a pair of oxfords
Instead i bought stocking! the colour of wild raspberry.
weird? but i LOVE them, their sooo warmm

No comments:

Post a Comment