Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Clouds are Deceiving

Damn i though it was gonna rain today, stupid clouds cleared out.
so i went Livo clothed with thick clothes, instead it was stinking hot. 
Sally and i, went shopping and spend all our holiday money,
Sally got broke the first 10 minutes.
We wanted to dine at the coffee club but too broke, 
man i really need a job or something but i would hate to work.

Yesterday i was bored as hell
watching repeats of sponge bob square pants and gossip girl.
I need a life, holidays are almost over and i dont ever want to go back to school. 
...... and my tutoring starts this week. oh dear

I have to admit that i am a totally clean freak.
I use to be the girl who would roll in dirt, until that ball in volley ball that hit me in the back of my head so hard it changed me. Every time someones comes over I'd vacuum my floor, clean the tops and organize my things how they were and when they leave i do the exact same thing. Like today: showered, clean, shop, PLAY WITH SALLY, shower, clean, and dead.


A Thank you to Sally Wong
What i wore:
Shirt: Dotti $16
Skirt: Cotton on $25
Belt: Forever New $26
Shoes: Urbanoutfitters $48
Necklace: Diva $12





No comments:

Post a Comment