Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scar

Alright emergency, well not really, its just that i have this weird looking scar  or something a few millimeters under my lip, and its awful because it looks like food stains and people will think i'm a messy eater. I don't even know i got it, after a few hours laying in bed, homeworking, cleaning then i realized it. And i had tried to get rid of it, by using all my lotions, moisturizer,  bio oil ect. its not working AGR

Today's weather was jfbegkbeskbgkjgs awful. My day was also awful.
But im really relief to get me science prac exam, it was easier then expected and very short.  So i practically freaked out for no reason, by freaked out i mean by... i fell asleep while studying. 

On the bright side, i got a proper shelf thingy for my shoes to put in my room. Usually i would have all my shoes in its box in a tall tower. Excuse my hideous school shoes, im not sure why its there. The rest of my shoes are on my other shelf in the hall, where my joggers, flats, boots and FLIP-FLOPS are.


Anywho, im not sure if anyone has small feet, or i've just got huge feet.
But im willing to sell/give a pair of authentic Vans. Its unisex with black checkered pattern. If your interested just lemme know, or im just gonna give it away to my little cousins and  they will just treat them like shit because they have no idea what vans are, just like the time i bought them Converse.
Sizes-  FemaleUS 6        MaleUS 4.5
 
Since I've got nothing better to do, Ima watch "how to train you dragon" for the millionth time, I LOVE IT! Just re watching my favorite scenes again and again is so satisfying. Im more of a dragon person, rather then a vampire. Twilight just pissed me off, why does Bella wanna be so different? she thinks shes better then everyone just because a vampire is in love with her, and what the hell, shes two timing and leading both guys on. *sigh* 

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment