Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh very busy....tumblring

Haven't blogged in gazillion years.
But i have a decent excuse, Tumblr.
Nah im kidding I've actually been sitting quietly alone in the corner of my room studying/homeworking/assignment. Last night i spent 3 hours continuously working trying to finish all this work, and my science teacher thought it would be funny to give us our "second" SRP for this year. 

This is my work area, because of this, it makes me fat for sitting down all the time, I spend at least 5 hours a day sitting here. Its so depressing.
1) The most comfiest chair ever, and of course with my favorite blankie.
2) My awesome globe, it spins round and round, and helps me in geography.
3) Loose leaves, the most crucial thing of all when it comes to studying.
4) Books/folders needed for school. Also my tutoring stuff, very good resources.
5) Ohh the laptop, i cant do anything with out you. Oh baby, the best resource of all.
6) The mousepad, not necessary but i need it, my mouse wouldn't work without it.
7) My wall, another source of space, It has tonnes of my notes, the periodic table, my timetable and yukk an assignment criteria. 
8)The best source of light when sunsets, also on hot days when i leave my window open, it attracts tiny tiny bugs. Fark
9) Ahh yes of course, don't forget to hydrate.
10) Stationary, these help me feel so fly like a G6 like a G6. haha

And last of all i wanna show you my latest art work, i call it the pulse five gum.
Im not a fan of hanging posters and shit on my wall coz it looks messy.
This is from Visual Arts
 
Anyways, i still got a shit load of work to do.
Laters <3

No comments:

Post a Comment