Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fathers Day

My day started just as the usual,
The whole morning i was trying to give my father his gift.
But just didnt know the right way to.
I didnt give it to him till noon, and he opened it at night

Went to a BBQ party to celebrate father's day
Greedy me, i was hogging the bubble tray since i haven't played with bubbles in AGES. The kids wasn't very happy.

I went for a walk around the neighborhood
Bumped into the most cutest cat.
Im not superstitious so im not scared of black cats
This one was soo friendly, and giving me endless leg rubs
and went down the an allergic reaction and got bad rashes.
God i love black cats, and im stuck with my ugly black and "white" cat


My dad just opened his present, He likes it. THUMBS UP
He gave me a kiss, it was rough. OHH but that's how i like it.. OW! 
And it FITS HIM! so suck that shop keeper.
Haha there's a story that goes with this, My father has small feet for a guy
And i was in YD buying his shoes
Loan: can i get these in a size 6?
Guy: Oh size six? Who's it for?
Loan: Its for my father, For fathers day =D
Guy: Ohh if there's any problems you can always exchanged it or so.
He probably thought i was stupid shit buying my father a small sized shoe. ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment