Thursday, September 9, 2010

Productiveness

Just when i cleared all the air by finishing my SRP and handing in french assignment and today received a PE assignment. But i'm so excited to start.
Im in a group with sally Joanne and Winston, we are doing a video!
Starting in the holidays at my house.

Trying to be productive, so after finishing my homework i started cutting out of a magazine and ended out making this. HER CAMERA
Anyways, today signed my self up for SRC.
Just giving it a shot, and being productive :)
Make it in or not, it really doesn't matter.

Walked home in the rain with Daniel Ma, he ditched me and i had to walk most of the way by myself and im soo paranoid about pedos, everysingle car that drives past i get the hibby jibbies and freak out. I ended up "running" home. But when i got home, happy to see my pussy...cat waiting for me at my door step. It looks so clean today, i think the rain may have cleaned it LOL

This is timtam, it has nice whiskers.

No comments:

Post a Comment