Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Latest arrivals

i was office messenger today, so practically i was working in the office all day today. Last period was awesome. There was a intruder in the school and we weren't aloud out side. 3:10 is when school usually ends, but they kept up in 30 minutes extra, It was so awesome, this should happen a bit more often. I want a fire to happen next.

So its been two weeks since i bought this mouse pad on ebay. And it finally arrived, Shifty Asians in Hongkong. I was the only one bidding for it, and i bought it for 99cents BUT postage and handling was 7 dollars. Why am i so bothered just to buy a mouse pad? because my laser mouse wouldn't work on my white table and this pattern would look so good on my desk..
Also i did finish fixing my jeans, I totally transformed them into shorts.
Adding the studs hurt a lot. And i did properly hem the shorts and everything (Y)
And last of all i got the most prettiest pair of oxfords.
i feel though if im ripped off , They were on sale a week after i bought them.
I got them from Urbanoutfitters online. And i wish i bought them a size larger.  

No comments:

Post a Comment