Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stripes

Its really sad that i didnt go moonfest this year,
went last year and it was crazy, all i can remember was that it was extremely windy.
I was afraid spending my whole day at home alone.
so instead me and sally spontaneously met up.

A big thank you to Sally wong
Had tonnes of fun, we painted, ate tonnes of food, took pictures and played with her little cousins (red light green light and "whats the time Mr wolf")

Did i tell you, me and sally tried Chatroulette today?
I never have the guts to go on it myself. Too DANGER
Funniest game ever, but sally chickens out and covers her face.
We came across some naked guy, I screamed then rolling in the floor laughing, literally. We stopped playing, But i really want to stumble across that piano guy on chatroulette, and make it on youtube or something. Very unlikely though





What i wore:
Top: Mossimo $35 (which u cant see)
Sweater: Billabong $80 i think
Shorts: Dotti $50
Stockings: Big W $5
Leather boots: $80
Bag: Colette $55
 

1 comment: