Thursday, November 25, 2010

Droplets On Your Skin

Spring decided to chuck a 30 degrees day, and on the exact day my school had an assembly of sitting in the squad with no shade at all for 20 minutes.. my meat had completely turned into "well done". I thought it would be wise to bring an icepack today, but it melted in the first hour of school.

After school, i came home with my sister waiting for me, already with a set of clothes laying on my bed. (she thinks i take to long just to change, and i certainly do not) We went shopping for accessories for her formal. I did not like my choice of shoes, and suffered so badly. I have never wanted a band aid so badly in my life. 

Craved for easy way all week,  and had the worse easyway experience ever.
The lady was really fob and was really hard to understand. It really pissed me off.So i screamed out "I cant even understand you, are you even speaking English?"  I felt bad, then later she didn't even have change for me so i had to wait.

Missed my train, I blame it on the easyway lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment