Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Its a holiday

"Last day of SCHOOOOOL", i can not stop saying that. 
 I got a few more days, to pack and clean up my room before i fly over to the states. 
For the following weeks, im gonna miss the school canteen's over priced hot food and blue strawberry ice-cream.

My camera batteries are still in maintenance. Haven't got a new one yet, and i really hate the quality of my webcam so i used my sister's digital camera instead.

Okay, so a few things I've recently bought.
Floral bow bag with golden shoulder chain- ForeverNew $35
This bag is so cute, it would totally go with summer which is coming up tomorrow, even though its raining right now and freezing cold. Wore it on my birthday and got tonnes of compliments, except from a friend of mines who is a fan of black.

Brown synthetic leather satchel bag - SportsGirl $60
This bag its exactly what i need, and i am in love with it.
Also the best size, and it can fit A4 file perfectly, means no more folding papers that later will go all floppy.  As well it has shoulder straps, but i prefer without it.

And for my room, i got a new art work which is hanged on "crookedly" (don't ask why)
Black and white Eiffel Tower on canvas- Typo $30
Typo is probably my favorite shop when it comes to decorating your room with unique stuff that suits you. The shop if filled with the weirdest things, and i just want everything!
I totally love it, and it keeps me  awake at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment