Sunday, November 7, 2010

Examination.

Okay its the time again, and im not talking about monthly issues, but examinations. My exams is in a week and i am freaking out, i just did my french listening test, and it was hard. I really hate it when after a test id be like "it was so hard" and someone else would be screaming out it was so easy (just wait till we get the results). Or sometimes when we get our results back i may get an "decent mark" and someone else would get a higher mark and still be all "depressed" about it. Alot of people might use the term "IM SO DEPRESSED!", but trust me ive seen depressed, and its not something to be laughing about, one of my relatives is suffering through depression and she does not talk and she barely eats. 

Weekends are probably the highlight of my week, but last night i stayed up all night all frustrated because i needed to write an extended response on Aztecs.And then it really pissed me off so i didn't finish it, but instead watched "how i met your mother" til 2am. And usually when you wake up late, you feel like shit, and you look like shit.

So, for the pass two more weeks i wont be blogging so much because i really need to study. And.... im going out tonight. Laterr

1 comment:

  1. Hello there,

    Sorry for the spam, but I have some resources from Years 7 to 12 which you and your friends might be interested in. :)

    I can also help you with any schoolwork (are you in Year 8?).

    ReplyDelete