Sunday, November 28, 2010

Early 14th

So, worse weather to begin with, and bad transportation.
Due to track work we had to go on bus, train and bus again. (and back)
Its driving me insane. Its raining and stinking hot.
I cant take any pictures because my camera battery charger is stuffed up and i need to get a new one. I was going to do an outfit post and show you a few things. 

Today i got to celebrate my 14th birthday, although my real birth date isn't til December the 16th. We had brunch at Yum Cha and then went on a huge shopping spree.
Bought some bags, accessories, shoes, room decoration and clothes that i really want to show you, but lemme get my camera rolling first. A highlight is that i got my cat a new collar, a plain black with pearls and a bell, id also like to mention that my cat is a male, but many mistake it for a female due to its small balls. 

I got to take a few shots before my camera batt died out.
This bracelet of two jaguar was from Collette- $8.50

Roped bow necklace from Collette- $15

Camera necklace from Sports girl- $15

No comments:

Post a Comment