Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blast

Before I'd like to say anything,
I want to proudly say, i bitched slapped a spider with my bare hands.  Call me Australian.

Had tutor this morning, and went with my sibling and dad to get her phone a plan or something, which took foreverrrrr. I turned up two hours late to a party. Came at the most inconvenient time, and had to let myself in and disturbed everyone with a big "HEY!" while they were singing happy birthday.Woops

So, what can i say. A cliche party, with a Dj, scary movie going on, booze and a bunch of animals. I was the only one with a camera, and started snapping at everything, I thought everyone was pretty annoyed by it, but when i got home, a lot of people asking me if i were going to upload them. (they will be uploaded, on facebook) 




























Just if your wondering. What i wore:
Overall: Supre online $60
(which was kinda see through and loose which made me flash a few times)
Belt: Thrift
Bracelet: Colette $8
Necklace: Sports girl $12




After that, i went to another BBQ party.
and honestly for the whole day, i barely ate anything. Its 1am, and I'm starving.
Tomorrow for me is pretty much homework, chores, and homework. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment