Thursday, September 16, 2010

Delivery

Gosh the delivery man came at such an unappropriated time. 
6:40 am in the morning, I was still in bed, and i had to get out
Looking like a lunatic, i sign the thingy, chuck the package on the floor and went back to bed. It was my sisters stupid dress that had arrived.

The past few days was... insane.
- Bought a shool blazer and the line was so hardcore. Pushing, shoving, ass touching you name it. When the bell rung, I got Joyce to hold my bag while i ran like CRAZY and jumped it when there was 6 stairs left.
- Walked home in heavy heavy rain. Hair was dripping.. no everything was dripping wet. 
- Had a sugar rush, apparently ate nothing but sugar all day. Literally. Breakfast, drank milk with 30% milo, recess ate sugar coated strawberries, lunch ate jelly crystals and drank someones SRP (can you tell the difference between coke and coke zero) YES i can.

Got home today, and MY package arrived. LMFAO i bought pyramid studs.
trying to transform my new jeans. Well kinda new, never wore it but its been in my wardrobe since forever. How i said, dont like pants or jeans.



No comments:

Post a Comment