Monday, September 20, 2010

Ikea

Just like to mention that the New 2011 Ikea catalog arrived in my mail today!
Its like the thickest book fill with pretty furniture and i find it amusing.

AGAIN this morning, Bloody delivery man came at 6:40am in the morning.
I feel sorry for them that they have to work so early.
I woke up when i heard the man banging on the door, it was the SAME man as last time! we are going to be good friends one day. I wasn't very happy with my choice of Pjs i was wearing today. An over sized sweater and checkered pants, with bed hair.

With sally for fun, we painted with watercolor on canvas material.
Trust me I'm hopeless at art, I'm doing VisualArts at school which really pisses me off because of my impatientness. The theme was blog headers, and this is what i came up with:
Hoddies, aren't they the cutest things ever?
i always had a thing for white hoddies, i bought a hoddie from Forever 21, it was too big for me, But it fit my friend sally SO well so i gave it for her. On the day we met up she wore it and i wore mines that i bought recently. Her one looked better though, it had really pretty designs on it and purposely ripped parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment