Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

This morning, i woke up from the sound of rain, Even thought its raining, why is the sunlight beaming in and killing my eyes. It was like a Sunrain, on Sunday... you know what that means? DOUBLE RAINBOW! Nah jokes, been watching too much Youtube crap.

So the weather was disgustingly hot today, its a huge transition from winter, and my dad thought it would be fun to go to cabra for lunch. (the Asian place) Non of us decided what to eat, so my father picked out this doggy doggy place somewhere down an ally way, you go through the worse for the best, and to top it off, the hotness just pissed me off even more. 


As much as i want to do an outfit post for fun, i haven't been hanging out with someone that likes taking photos, My sisters a bitch, so i cant ask her, literally all she cares about is herself and she cant even admit it herself. And worse she ruins my pictures.


At night time, i went out for dinner, somewhere in Parramatta, after that we went for a walk along the river, i bring my camera along everywhere i go, she thought it would be funny to put my SD card in her bra. And when i tried to get it, she'd scream, making me look extremely pedo with one hand down some girls dress. Not a good site. 

Got very bad shots,some little girl took my pictures, and my sis was shaking the girl, making it even worse. Bad hair day, not even my GHD can fix it, my feet are sore, and i need a shower. I got school tmr, laters

2 comments:

  1. Ahem* you have been hanging out with someone who likes taking photos today. Ahem*
    HAHAHA we'll take another outfit post together after exams ;)

    ReplyDelete