Friday, November 19, 2010

The holiday has just begun.

I finally got this huge brick of me. So the past three days, has been horrible horrible horrible. But as soon as the teacher said pens down for the last exam, i just want to immediately shout, but no, strict exam conditions.

This past few week has been insane. Suppose to have my head in books but keep procrastinating.  But hardcore studying doesn't mean top marks, i think im going to fail my history exam. And please don't say i didn't study enough, i studied all the important bits, and in the test its all this irrelevant aboriginal gibberish and expects me to define it. 

Yeah and i got a few things id like share:
  • Seriously exams drive people crazy, i don't know how i am going to cope for my HSC's probably faint in the examination room or something. 
  • Couldn't see the clock in the exams, had to lean as forward as i can on my table and squint my eyes. 
  • My sleep routine has been great, been having after noon naps, study till midnight and waking up early enough to see the sunrise. Now im trying fix it up again, feels like jet lag.
  • Lost some weight, forgot to eat. But had like a pallet or timtam after school today.
  • Speaking of TimTam, reminds me of that pussy......cat that gave me another allergic reaction. But it was so adorable and i had to kiss it ><
  • Had a chicken pie today, it was delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment