Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh the horror

So, the weather is getting really hot and humid, i would love to stay in my stockings, but its just to crazy to be wearing it in this sort of weather. Its the second month of spring, and already feels like summer, means that summer is gonna be insane. But thank god i'm running away to the northern hemisphere.

Counting down the days of my exams, and i don't think i have enough time to revise.
Im revising right now, but its so hard because i keep getting distracted.
Im studying in the kitchen at the moment,  sadly im the only one that doesn't have my personal air conditioner. Sisters in her room, doors locked doing.. whatever shes doing. And my father in the living room watching, whatever he is watching. And my cat... just sleeping, speaking of my cat, its the time when its shredding its fur, its disgusting it has bald patches everywhere. (nah im exaggerating)


Look book is badly distracting me, just keep scrolling down. Its endlesssss
And i'll leave you to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment