Thursday, March 31, 2011

GoodHairDay

Straightener and the Flat iron. Who had invented such a magnificent creation? I offer you my ovaries.

GHD is the best straightener out. I have been through a lot of straighteners and settled down on the GHD.  I am a heavily straightener user, and i literally can not go out without using it. Because i have such wavy/curly hair and its layered its all everywhere and that's why i avoid rainy days. I pretty much envy girls that own easy maintained hair, that can just shower in the morning and go to school while their hair is still wet.

At the moment, I'm using the GHD dark, a limited edition. And it had lasted me a good two years, and its starting to wear out. And lately been looking for another one (online) and somehow everything links to Youtube :S

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment