Thursday, March 10, 2011

So, whats happening?

Fall has just arrived, and I'm trying to stock up for winter. Scarves, coats and jackets. Some of you may already know, I'm hating on jeans, i think I'm living on stockings and boots this winter.

My school life, which i dont enjoy talking  about very much:  
Yesterday, I had an excursion, which i loved. We went to Sydney University  to watch "Romeo and Juliet". Uni, is a must for me, the atmosphere and seeing young people in mufti, pretty much gets me all hyped up. Just another three years to go. 

And for tomorrow, is a pretty big deal for everyone. Photo day.  One split second, and your photo will be like that forever. Advice? 
  • Girls, fussy about their hair, wake up early and shower. 
  • Girls who always straighten their hair, straighten your hair before you sleep, and touch it up in the morning. 
  • You don't want to look like your constipating when your actually smiling. So practice your smiling in front of a mirror.
  • For single portrait shots, blot/powder your face so it wont turn up shiny.


PS: small girls sitting in the front row, Shave your legs. Joking!

No comments:

Post a Comment