Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Online haul

Early this morning, the same old post man came. He needs to get laid, his always in the shitty mood.  Good news, a few things finally arrived today!

First, what i have been waiting for. The original GHD straightener. At first i thought it was fake, because you cant always trust online purchasing. But the only way to check if its real is to register  the code on your straightener at the GHD official site. I bet you this straightener is just going to encourage me to use it even more, holidays so far, and i haven't been the straighter at all. Always remember to use hair protection, which i don't think it helps that much. My hair is so dead..... girl,  whenever you need a broom, you will be seeing me on that floor. (this one is the GHD IV styler)


What also arrived this morning was my coat i got online in ebay, which was from Old navy. 


And lastly, some wedges. Originally i wanted fully plain black ones, which can easily be worn with anything. But this was the best i would find. And i just got that. The heels are not that tall, it is roughly 2.5 inches and they are pretty comfortable. I wrote it to and back to ChesterHill square today to get some sushi with my sis and we kept arguing who was going to pay this time Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment