Thursday, April 14, 2011

Parramatta haul

So far my holidays was spending time at home pigging out, cleaning up, and sleeping. Something i couldn't have time to do during school. Luckily, today the weather was beautiful, lately its been freezing and the season fall has only began. I went Parramatta Westfields today, ironic that I'm still indoors ,but i did manage to get my daily UV.

Mainly I was shopping for birthday gifts for a few of my friends. It sucks that their birthdays are all clumped up in one month. My tip about buying birthday presents: buy them something you would want to have yourself. (Sometimes it's hard giving it away, rarely, i keep it to myself and go out to buy them something else, selfish, i know)

While i was at it, bought a few things for myself:
Small typo metal basket, really needed this actually. I hate little random things rolling around, saw it grabbed it and it was for a good 5 dollars. 

Scented candles, I love them. Apparently scented candles are said to have a calming affect, mood improving and some how good for your health. These smell so good. jizzes, literally.
The three wick candle I bought form Susan, which is usually a clothes store for older women. But the table right in front of the entrance was very eye catching. That candle was for 25 dollars, and the other vanilla scented candle was from a home ware store for only $4.50, I'm impressed.  Ended up using a glass cigarette ash tray for the candle plate. Genius.

From Bardot, bought a synthetic brown leather waist belt. I kept changing my mind either to buy it here or somewhere else. But bought it anyways, bought a size small and tried it on again at home, its still a little big. I think i might need to drill an extra hole. $20

From sports girl, bought a scarf for $30, but at the counter they only charged me $20, it didn't say it was marked down or anything. Just smile, walk away and brag about it to someone later. It was extremely overwhelming when picking a scarf, god damit. So many colors, style and material to choose from. Dilemma. Use eenie meenie miney mo.

Last item i want to show you is stockings from valley girl. At first i thought they were the type that only goes up to the thigh, personally, i really hate those type. Luckily one of the mannequins were wearing it so....had to check.

Plus, bought a top and a cardigan, and other random crap.(which i wont show)
Had a good day, and in a good mood. 
- Loan

No comments:

Post a Comment