Thursday, May 19, 2011

Process of my blogging

Haven't been blogging for the past few weeks.
And yet i still wont be blogging.

1. I'm waiting for something interesting to happen.
2. Mid way through the year, resulting to mid yearlies exams.

My older sibling is at camp, I am mostly now by myself alone. Quite sad, but i honestly like the feeling of being alone. The house is a little quiet, the house is a little neater. My sibling is the messy one, and i happened to be a crazy control freak, according to her I'm the "raging girlfriend"

Funny story:
On a typical school day I always leave ten minutes to school earlier than her. (I like to be on time to school and have time to socialize before class). When i leave, I always just close the wooden door without locking, then close the fly screen door only locking that one, relying on her to lock both doors when she leaves. Totally forgetting she wasn't home. Forgot to lock the door. Happened to invite a friend over after school, their response was "you don't lock your doors?"


I'm pretty sure the whole world are doing their mids.
Happy examination!

No comments:

Post a Comment