Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Again, another time of the year when we dedicate a whole Sunday to our beloved mothers.
Mum, I know you read my blogs and wanted to let you know that i am thankful for having you as a mother, Love you!

I spent my mothers day volunteering for a mothers day marathon.  Had to wake up "very" early this morning, and i swear to god, I saw the run rise for the first time. Its was extremely cold this morning, the field of grass had so much fog, at first i thought it was a river. My job was the drinking station. My hands were so cold for so long, it was stiff and hurts when i try to fist it. But when it got near the afternoon gladly it was warmer. 

Note: 1. The shirt was huge
          2. Yes, i am on tumblr
          3. Why am i wearing classes? camera whoring. 
          4. Hair is everywhere, because i got wet.
Afterwards went Parra Westfields to get some irrelevant things. 
Tree of life bracelet, gotta love them and a pair of black plain knitted gloves.



No comments:

Post a Comment