Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dress Up Party.

Today, a warms winter's day. I went to a dress up party. Yen's 14th as they all call it.
People dressed up. And i was creative enough, and came as "Myself".

A blast party, with a three story cake, pinata, jumping castle, and a water flight.
As soon as the water bombs and buckets came in, I made a run for my life. I was literally behind the neighbors fence, because water is my enemy. Not a single drop of water on me. Ninja

I think i have gotten a little deaf, constant music and screaming all day long. Some people were very into the dress code. There were angels, genies, punkrocker, fairies, hippies, genies, panda, You name it.




















Through out the day, everyone is pretty much crazy. When the sunset, and the lights turn on, It got icky. Dirty dancing time. Time to shut down my camera, what ever happens at the party should only stay at the party and never be mention ever.

What i wore:
Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Express.com
Coat: Ebay
Shoes: EBay
Necklace: Gift
Mask: New Orleans 





No comments:

Post a Comment