Sunday, July 3, 2011

Heavy Balls

One of those, "story of my life" blogs toady.
Maybe blogging a teeny bit more often, now that im on my winter holiday break.

First of all, to begin this blog. Lets talk about ten pin bowling. Do i like it? No, but i bowl occasionally, mostly when people have bowling parties. I'm not good at bowling at all. Even if its a light ball, the repetition of throwing the ball gets tiring. Sally and i, played bowling today, at some little boys birthday party. Of course she was better than me, thought first game was a total fluke because some how, i won, and that never happens. Id like to mention sally has her own bazaar way of playing. Imagine: Spreading your legs, holding the ball with your two hands, swinging it between your legs and actually getting strikes.





Later on, spontaneously went to Banks Centro. Finally got some photos developed to add to my wall collage master piece, as they all call it! Haha. We went there then most of the stores were closing down, i really hate it, when your in a store and they decide to close the shutters, it panics me, and i just think its a nicer way of telling us to "get the hell out, we are closing BITCH". Went to dusk God i love that store, and i haven't went there in ages. My main shopping centre is Parramatta, but the dusk store in Parra westfields has turned into a bloody "SpecSavers". I swear, if tree of life closes down, I'm throwing a protest party.

Lastly, to end the day. Headed back to sally's and we literally.... DANCED. (she taught me this really slutty dance). Got tired, laid in bed together (don't take it the wrong way) and went through this really creative book on secrets. Really love it. Just a thought, but i think giving someone a book as a gift is brilliant. Its sweet, and sentimental because you put your time and effort picking out this one special book for them, it would mean that you know them well enough to know what they are into, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment