Monday, August 23, 2010

Really horrible day

Okay cloudy day equals to bad day.
But this morning bought a large coffee to share with Daniel Ma
I guess im the only person thats not scared of his "germs"
And i think thats where i got my crazyness from..(sharing with him)

Im still extremely pissed about an incident that happened after school today...
I was walking home by myself, and i saw my grandmother infront of a primary school
to pick up my little cousin, she didnt look at me.
But i still went up to greet her (to be polite)
And she said to me "dont call me your grandmother" WHY?
"Just dont call me your grandmother"
HOW CAN SOMEONE SAY THAT TO THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER?
Its gonna make the little kid cryy
So if your looking for me, im half way falling off acliff
BYE BYE cruel world.. Okay.... wtf

Waiting for my father to come home today from work to go wollies
DSL camera + mirror = LUVO
And i havent taken one in ages.... last time was for a dedi i think.
Its not good of a luvo anyways.  ow sefton uni looks good.

Anyways when my father came home, seems like he just came back from wollies.
AND we went there again for the food "I LIKE" haha
While i was at it, i bought 4 different brands of paper towel for my SRP
Carrying the paper towels to the car and having it in my room right now...
is extremely embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment