Friday, August 6, 2010

I love Newyork

Today, was a very strange day.
Embarrassed myself.
I was walking with a friend after school (jason)
Loan: Ohh is that your grandfather? (coz he looked really old)
Jason: No his my dad *jumps into the car*

And in french class,oh god im scared of crickets
Someone asked me if the cricket laying on my bag was real.
I thought it was a prank until the cricket started jumping kjfsbkgbkjre

After school went to leyla's. A big ty for taking my outfit posts.
Head band- Diva $8
Shirt- I got it originally from NY
Shorts- Dotti $50
Belt- Forget
rayban chambray- thrift
Thongs- Old navy $15




As soon as the sun set down, it got COLDDDD
leyla decided to wrap me up.
she did a well job, she lent me socks with holes and a HUGE woolly coat.
LOVELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment