Monday, August 30, 2010

Shopping after school

Im such a loving child and forgot my father's day present last year.
But i think im gonna be a good girl this year.

Happen to go to Banks town after school.
Damn i hate banks so much, somewhere i barely go (it was the closest though)
I had a bad time crunch, trying to beat my father home
he comes home at 4:30ish

I learnt that i should know the way before i go somewhere.
Legged it around banks trying to find banks centro.
God i suck at Banks town, i didnt realized there's two sides to the station. 

I did make my way to banks, and bumped into Sarah Lee (Y)
Lien bought 80 dollar shoes at Mathers
And i bought my father shoes at YD and a card. WOO
If you know me, im a huge fan of wrapping presents 

Dafodil day
I didn't send any this year. thinking they will be all dead by the time you get them. But i did receive some.  Also someone gave me a huge bear. So thank you very much all.

No comments:

Post a Comment