Friday, December 17, 2010

America Day 19

Only once a year, your facebook page gets spammed like crazy.
Its my birthday, and it feels pretty awesome.
14 years old now, the age when you don't get excited when its your birthday.
Its a shame the 16th landed on a Thursday, means everyone is at work and they have their own shit to do, and they cant celebrate it with you because they don't have any bloody time. But its okay I'm celebrating it on a Sunday. My mum gave me my present this morning, it was a Guess watch. And i think im getting an ipod touch for christmas, She's really crap at hiding presents.
























The Christmas tree.
My Christmas tree looks kinda dodgy. When writing about it sounds better.
We had to go to 3 different places, to find the perfect tree, and yet this one is kinda crooked.  We decorated it with exactly 176 baubles. At the very top of the tree i wanted an angel or a star, or a giant bow with the left over ribbon to dangle down onto the tree. But all i could find was a big bow at the dollar store. GOOD enough. Inside the tree we wrapped two sets of white lights, and outside we wrapped two sets of coloured lights. The white fluffy sheet we bought from the fabric store is suppose to imitate as the snow, which has flashing lights underneath so it would look like the tree lights is reflecting the snow. And last my mum put some pines on the snow, but in my eye, they look like shit.  This tree sucks up 2 cups of water a day, and it gives me back pain refilling its pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment