Tuesday, December 21, 2010

America Day 23 and 24

It finally reached the end of the week, when everyone is off work, and can spend quality time with the family. But this weekend was extra special because i was going to celebrate my 14th. The day began pretty well, but it ended up with me shredding to tears and my make up all ruined. It was not a good day, so i wont mention too much about in detail, but that same night, i went to watch "TRON" and it was weird, as in "what the hell is going on weird". I felt sleepy during the movie, it was either "im tired" or "this movie is boring". Got home at 1am, dead tired, sick and cold.
First photo, credit to Anna who did my makeup.
Second photo, was in a gelato place for a dessert, which then i decided to open my presents. I got a makeup set by Elizabeth Arden, dress, cosmetics, and the usual "money". I was coated up, since it was sooo cold, and Houston weather is hot cold hot cold, which made me sick. That night got home, changed, brush teeth, and slept for 10 beautiful hours.

Today, woke up with this bullet in my head, making everything so stuffy. My plans was to stay home, rest and recover. That didn't last very long, went for lunch at "smash burger" where the burgers are literally smashed, and yet so very delicious. Later walked around this beautiful place where i had no idea were i was and didn't have my camera. Later today spend two hours looking for my lens cap, im so sure its at home. Still lost. Probably end up buying another one off ebay.

For dinner, it was so called my birthday again. I went downtown to dine at an aquarium restaurant. The place was so creative and they really emphasize the fishy theme. Though, the food wasn't that great, mainly your there just to pay for the atmosphere. Dessert was creme burlee, my usual fav, and the waitress stuffed a candle in it, so it was considered as a bithday cake?


No comments:

Post a Comment