Sunday, December 5, 2010

America Day 1

Alright, so my plane trip was horrible, but its good to hear that I'm not jet lagged.
What pissed me off so badly was that my sibling thought it would be funny to lock my luggage up with the number pins, of three numbers.  At the airport, she didn't know the pin, and the check in people said that people might cut the luggage open, and i really hoped they did. It would have saved the trouble of me opening it myself. But went we received it, they didn't cut it open damit. When we got back to houston she tried all 999 code, starting from 999 going down. The code was 090, idiot.

I'm staying at my mother's place at the moment. Apparently she bought another two storey house, and i didn't even know anything about it. I'd like to mention that there's cameras all over the house except for bedrooms and bathrooms, i guess there's no more open air masturbation for me.

First day, i had some macaroons this morning, then later went out for brunch and dinner. A lot of food everywhere besides this house. This house is like living in absolute poverty, it has a lack of food, except for boxes of instant noodles for storm seasons. Later today, i went shopping for cosmetics, and Christmas decoration. I'm sure everyone is getting their Christmas tree up now.

And right now i am trying to seek attention for my beloved camera to get it running again, my finger is going insane since its missing the feeling of pressing the shutter release button. These words are getting a lil boring, I'll get some pictures up and running soon, I'm sure it would make it more motivating and attractive to read. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment