Thursday, July 7, 2011

Moustache

 I am very much sleep deprived, last night i remember getting up to blow my nose and checking the clock and it was 5:58am. When i actually did fall half asleep, it was time for me to get up.

Went parra with two of my friends.  Really dont want to bore you so lets make this quick:
  • Met up at a bookstore. A wise person told me that a bookstore is a good place to meet up because it wouldn't seem awkward wondering around, it would just simply look like your looking for books.
  • Went to Max Brenners. And always afterwards, you get sick of chocolate.
  • Shopped around
  • Had lunch at iconic cafe, we had nice salads and nice iced beverages to clear out the chocolate.
  • Shopped around
  • Went to cheso square to ... stalk someone (Shh) 
  • And back to my place, and did crazy shit.
The whole day, i felt so incomplete because i left my phone at home. The whole day, my friends teased me about having a thing for birds, JUST because i wore a bird necklace ONCE.
And last, the whole day, we were looking for feather earings, or anything feathery. Again, i don't have a thing for birds.
    One of the items we bought stupidly was moustaches. Its not something you would see everyday, so why not? Originally there is a pair of each moustache style, but I halved it with Leyla. They were from city beach, just in case u wanted them too.
    Too much chocolate+ Moustaches = Boganous pictures. 
    We took these pictures on a dead street on my neighborhood. Though, once in a while a car would drive pass, and just stare, couldn't help it but put on a Mario accent and ask them whether they have found luigi. You may wonder why there was a random bunch of flowers, they were a gift for someone.












    And trust me, we were not drunk. 

    What i wore:
    Top: Dotti
    Pants: Supre
    Cardigan: ValleyGirl
    Necklace: Diva
    Bracelet: Sportsgirl
    Shoes: Boots..... i dont remember

    Wedges: Freelance

    No comments:

    Post a Comment