Saturday, July 23, 2011

P Party

Nothing is better then staying at home on a cold rainy day. All you can hear is the gentle pitter patter of the rain, while your wearing comfy doesn't matter how i look like clothes.

Most of this week is nothing but dark mornings, clouds, and buckets and buckets of ice cold rain. Every single morning i wake up with the thought "I think I'm going to skip school today", but after laying in bed for an extra 5 minutes or so, i build enough courage to get out of bed. My friends and goals are the only motivation I have.

Today, my day went by so slowly. Just wanted to go home and take a hot shower and attend Leyla's P party. Theme parties always make it a little more interesting and exciting. This P party had a dress code of Pjs, and severed food starting with P. Only the closest friends were invited, parties like this, people don't have to dress to impress, act different or anything. Just your 100% self.




Typical girls, we watched a chick flick, white chicks. While eating dinner, which was Pasta and Pizza.  


For three hours, in dim light we all sat down, surrounded in pillows and talked. At first we played "I never" to lighten up the mood, crack some jokes, have some laugh, then we talked about confessions and really serious stuff. I do really feel closer to my friends even more ( if that's even possible). In the end, had a great time. Just laying around, talking, eating and eating and talking, very enjoyable.

Again, happy birthday Leyla. ifly

No comments:

Post a Comment