Thursday, September 29, 2011

Barbie.

Let me be cocky for a sec. Where ever i go, I bring the sun with me. A day set to be raining says 'all over google', ended up as perfect BBQ weather, minus the few cold breezes. 

Firstly the BBQ started off, boring. But i have to admit it got funner, when a few boys got a little tipsy or drunk. When a drunk person imitates another drunk person, its the funnest thing ever. I ducked out early with a few people and went for coffee and ice-cream, because i thought the BBQ party got out of hand. Stupidly, i had totally forgotten to take my bag with me, which had my camera. Been shitting myself for the past few hours or so. Got the biggest adrenaline rush when i got a phone call saying that they dropped it, and there is a crack. When i got home, thankfully, someone dropped by to give me my camera and bag back. Thanks so so such. Ps. they lied about dropping it.

Its like hangover all over again. Switched on my camera, and went through the photos. They took a total of 284 photos. 1/4 of the photos are blurred, 1/20 of the photo was of someones groin, and one nipple photo. Thanks guys. Boys can be such luvos too.

Wanna see the photos?

























No comments:

Post a Comment